GP federations, Primary Care Networks and other groups of practices, need to share and collaborate. Increasingly, provider groups are also reducing the workload across their members by offering shared services, typically back-office or management functions such as the management of training.
We understand that groups of practices frequently struggle to communicate and share effectively using email or websites.
For example, when we consider the idea of shared training management, it is clear that practices would benefit from having a local view of their staff training. This includes the training status of each staff member, being both visible and maintained at a local level, with minimal effort.
Simultaneously a central team with responsibility for training needs to have an overview of all practices in order to plan and coordinate training events. The reality can often be a disconnected, disorganised approach to training, which results in wasted time and effort.
Each TeamNet deployment provides each individual practice with a private portal. Every practice can use the TeamNet toolset to support CQC compliance, information management, personal appraisal, training and revalidation and much more.
In addition to the benefits for each practice, a PCN or federation group licence provides a high-level portal which includes the following group features:
- Sharing of individual documents, contacts, and meetings with everyone in every practice, or with specific roles or practices.
- Practice searches of all items, local and shared, in one easy action.
- Discussions and messaging on a controlled and unified platform, PCN or federation branding available, if required.
- Specific tools for shared co-ordination of training, service contracts and others.
Our group licences include, in addition to provision and support of the software service:
- Workshops for practices and CCGs
- Implementation project management support
- Onboarding support:
- Data import
- Three months information administration support
- Analytics and metrics
Contact us on 0191 287 5890 for more information or to arrange a demonstration.