Consultation with a wide range of stakeholders provides quality assurance of CKS topics in terms of:
- Clinical accuracy.
- Consistency with other providers of clinical knowledge for primary care.
- Accuracy of implementation of national guidance (in particular NICE guidelines).
All CKS topics are reviewed as part of a 5 year work programme and we write up to 10 new topics each year. Visit the NICE website for a list of CKS topics.
- To participate we ask you to declare whether you have any competing interests. If you do not declare whether or not you have competing interests, your comments will not be considered.
- External reviewers are not paid for commenting on the CKS topics.
- Clarity Informatics will provide an acknowledgement letter recognising your contribution for the purposes of appraisal/revalidation.
- All reviewers are given the opportunity to feedback about the CKS external review process, enabling improvements to be made where appropriate.
If you would like further information or to take part in the external review process please contact using the Contact Us button with your name, email address, profession and the name of the topic or topics you would be interested in reviewing.