- Register an account (if you do not have one already)
- Log in to Appraisals
- Click on your name in the top bar and go to ‘Your Account‘
- Click on ‘Manage‘ next to your subscription status
Clarity Appraisals will be unavailable on Sunday 14th April, starting at 9am, due to essential maintenance.
We anticipate a full resolution of services within a few hours, but it is possible that you may not be able to access our site until late that afternoon.
How to subscribe
Why should I use Clarity Plus?
- On-demand access to Clarity eLearning, our new eLearning library.
- Easily upload your learning evidence to your appraisal at the click of a button.
- Free Patient Satisfaction Questionnaires (for multi-year subscriptions)
With any Clarity Plus subscription, you will have access to:
- Unlimited eLearning courses
- Free Patient Satisfaction Questionnaires (for 5 years, 10 years and Lifetime subscriptions)
- Unlimited customer support
- Passport (coming soon!)
- Jobs (coming soon!)
Remember, if you are an RCGP member there are discounts available.
What is Clarity eLearning?
Our eLearning courses have been designed to be both useful and time efficient, helping you meet your annual CPD requirements with ease. We have made one of our courses freely available for you to try.
More about our authors and eLearning modules
Did you know that we create the content for NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries? Our team of clinical authors have been writing this for over 20 years. Our eLearning courses are written by the same clinical experts.
With over 300,000 unique visitors to the CKS site every month, we are the most trusted clinical knowledge base in the UK. You can therefore be sure that our eLearning courses have the most up to date and evidence based sources of clinical information available.