Transforming Primary Care with Innovative IT
Our solutions are built on our passion for innovation, understanding of the challenges primary care professionals face every day, and high-quality knowledge from our dedicated team of healthcare experts.
We have a simple goal – make health care systems stronger and more efficient, so that more time and resource can be focused on patient care and safety.
Who Are We?
Born out of an academic department in the halls of the University of Newcastle and in the commercial world since 2009, our strategy over the years remains the same – invest in skilled people and innovation, always strive for excellence, and carefully listen to our customers –this is what has helped us evolve and become the trustworthy, innovative, and successful business we are today.
To this day, we are still based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, and have become renowned for our market leading appraisal and revalidation solutions amongst medical professionals, sharing and workforce management platforms for GP practices, and our expansive eLearning solutions. We are also proud to be the clinical authors of Clinical Knowledge Summaries (CKS) service on behalf of the National Institute of Care and Excellence, a contract we have held for over twenty years.
- We listen to our customers and insist on feedback shaping future development.
- We continually evolve to ensure we always find new efficiencies to create. We regularly reinvest in our existing products, horizon scan for new products and features to develop, and look for new partners to connect with.
- Maintaining our expertise both in the clinician and software world. We invest in our people to ensure our products are the best they can be.
- We strive to maintain your trust through the provision of cost effective, secure, and useful products.
- We are always true to our values.