We’re supporting the COVID-19 vaccination programme
Considering the recent positive vaccine news, we are offering free access to our TeamNet product for the duration of the COVID mass vaccination programme to any PCN to help manage, coordinate, and deliver the vaccine programme.
We will also be providing all training on how to get started at zero cost, to ensure those new to TeamNet are fully supported.
Main benefits to PCNs:
- Workforce scheduling – our rota module allows you to build and view the vaccination teams’ availability and schedule accordingly without complicated spreadsheets.
- A secure, digital workspace that provides a simplified way to access and log project and compliance information through a single, secure platform.
- Information sharing– TeamNet also supports sharing and targeting information, for example, the ability to share project communications directly with member practices.
How does this help with the COVID-19 vaccine rollout?
- All PCNs can now access a newly configured, dedicated portal to manage the delivery and resourcing of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, completely free of charge.
- Within the portal, PCNs have access to our new rota module, which allows sharing of staff and rooms between member practices. The module can also be used to assign staff to specific venues and rooms. The TeamNet sharing model also handles staff and room availability from member practices, helping you efficiently manage workforce planning in your locality.
- The portal can also be used as a separate workspace to manage all compliance related information, for example fridge monitoring, and centralise all documentation and announcements.
Our key objective is to support the NHS with the successful delivery the COVID-19 vaccination programme. We hope this new functionality will help relieve some pressure on our NHS during these challenging times.
For any PCN who would like to benefit from this offer, please contact us directly at email@example.com.