Statement on COVID-19
All of us at Clarity Informatics would like to thank all NHS organisations, staff and care providers who have been working tirelessly during this incredibly difficult time.
Our priority as always is to support our customers and staff and we believe that this will contribute towards making sure we can get through this pandemic together.
We quickly enabled all staff across all teams to work safely from home and despite our remote working, we are continuing to provide the same high standard of service across all our products. It has been important for us to ensure no disruption to our service, including TeamNet, Appraisals and authoring of the Clinical Knowledge Summaries.
The services we provide are instrumental in helping enable many clinicians and healthcare workers to carry out their duties, as well as being used for up to date clinical guidance on COVID-19. We are very glad to be able to support the NHS and healthcare professionals in a variety of ways including:
- Working with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and have authored the first COVID-19 Clinical Knowledge Summary. This will support primary care professionals and provide them with readily accessible, best practice information on how to deal with a suspected Coronavirus infected patient.
- Creating video summaries of the most recent changes to NICE guidance to enable those providing treatment to more easily understand the latest information and point you towards more detailed guidance should you require further information.
- Releasing a free COVID-19 e-learning module.
- Offering free access to Prodigy to UK University students who have been unable to return to the UK thus helping them to continue with their studies.
- Updating our platforms with the latest COVID-19 information and other medical information
We continue to take all subscriber feedback on board, so if there is anything specific you would like to see across our platforms, please contact our customer service team as usual.
Supporting our Local Community
We have also felt it especially important to make a financial contribution to support those in our community who have been most severely impacted by coronavirus. Over the last month, we have donated £30,000 across three charities that who have been particularly challenged by coronavirus, including coping with surge in demand for their support. We are glad to have been able to support Harbour, Someone Cares and CHUF (Children’s Heart Unit Fund) in this way.
Finally, from all of us in the Clarity Informatics team, we would like to say thank you for your unstinting commitment to our NHS. Stay safe.